Raw Almond Coconut Candy bars- Raw healthy Super food
This recipe is mouth watering. My mom had a friend come over and she offered her a bar. Took her only a moment before she was running up the stairs to thank me for this incredible treat!
Do you like almond joy bars? Then you MUST try these. Fo sho, you will be amazed!
- 1 TBSP coconut butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5 dates
- 1 TBSP raw honey
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- pinch salt
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 5 drops vanilla stevia
1/2 cup Almonds (sprouted)
- Put all the bar ingredients into a food processer and blend until mixed and coconut flakes are broken up into small chunks.
- Press into a 9×9 baking pan. Freeze for ½ hour or more.
- Remove from freezer and from baking pan.
- Cut square chunk into ½ inch by 2 inch bars.
- Place on cookie pan lined with wax paper.
- Freeze again- add optional banana slice on top of each.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat.
- Add cacao and stevia.
Rolling the bars:
- Remove bars from freezer.
- Roll each bar in chocolate sauce.
- Place back on wax paper.
- Freeze for 15 min.
- Take out and enjoy.
- Store in freezer.