Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes 25 truffles
You’re taste buds are going sing for joy with every bite! And your family, well, lets just say you should make them for the in-laws. They will love them and you for making them!
Raw Chocolate Truffles
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup cashews or macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
Water (to mix)
- Roll-in ingredients: shredded coconut, chopped nuts, chocolate nibs, raw sugar, cacao powder, ginger, or something else you love
- Mix cashews in a food processor until a powder, adding enough water to create a thick paste.
- Add maple syrup to cashews and pulse to process.
- Add cacao powder. Pulse to process.
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight for best results.
- Form teaspoon-sized balls of dough. Coat balls in your chosen roll-in ingredients!