Pumpkin Egg Nog Layered Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust
1 inch cube ginger
½ tsp sea salt
½ cup oats
½ cup GF flour blend
½ cup sprouted almonds
- Blend all in vitamix or blender till almonds are crushed
- Pour in bowl
2 TBSP molasses
1 tsp cinnamon
5 TBSP butter
- Press into cheesecake 12” spring pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 min.
- Take out and let COMPLETELY cool while you make the cheesecake batter.
2 8oz packs organic cream cheese- room temp
1 cup plain full fat or greek yogurt
1 TBSP vanilla
½ cup organic coconut sugar
½ cup canned coconut milk
¼ tsp xanthium gum
- Blend all ingredients in blender on high until creamy.
- Add one egg at a time on low speed.
- Divide batter into two bowls (1/2 for the pumpkin layer, 1/2 for the eggnog layer.)
Pumpkin layer: Add to ½ plain cheesecake batter:
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin spice
½ tsp nutmeg fresh ground
½ inch cube fresh ginger
¾ cup fresh cooked pumpkin or squash
- Blend in blender on high speed
Eggnog layer: Add to ½ plain cheesecake batter:
½ tsp rum extract
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp fresh graded nutmeg
- Mix in ingredients
Over all Directions:
- After crust is completely cool, pour pumpkin layer in.
- Over the top of pumpkin layer, spoon eggnog layer on.
- Cover bottom and sides of pan with tin foil.
- Make a water bath for cake.
- Put in oven for 50 – 70 min.
- It’s done when the middle of the cake wiggles a slight amount when you shake it. Not TOO much, just a little.
- Take cake out of oven and water bath.
- Allow to cool. Then place in fridge to chill.
- Top with maple yogurt and freshly graded nutmeg!
Enjoy this heavenly dessert and your favorite warm drink!