Paleo Pumpkin Bread
Serving: 1 loaf
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin puréeDirections:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, andginger.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, raw honey, apple cider vinegar,and pumpkin.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the batter to a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Allow to cool, then enjoy Paleo pumpkin bread with a cup of coffee or tea. YUM!
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.