Orange-Cashew Cinnamon-Spiced Granola
Be forewarned: *This granola is amazing and I am not responsible for any inability to stop eating it or people who falls in love with you after they eat some.
It’s a healthy alternative to store bought granolas, processed sugar free, gluten free and almost paleo! This includes ingredients like ginger and coconut for anti inflammation, quinoa and chia for protein power and orange essential oil to keep your body clean and refreshed!
Dive in to this dessert-like granola!
- 4 cups oats
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 cup pepitas or sunflower seeds or a mix of the two
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Optional: 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix by hand
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 inch cube ginger
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp stevia powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- Blend all wet ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Massage dry and wet with hands.
- Bake at 300 for 1hour. Mixing every 15min.
- Take out.
- Add 20 drops orange essential oil and mix.
If you don’t have orange essential oil, get some. In the mean time you may use the zest of two organic oranges.