- 1 cup cooked Organic turkey meat
- 1/2 large white onion
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary- chopped
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 6 Free Range eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or Organic whole dairy milk
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Optional: 5-8 white or baby bella mushrooms
- Heat up a pan on the stove over med to high heat, add coconut oil.
- Add chopped onion and garlic, cook uncovered until golden brown.
- Add chopped mushrooms, stir and cook until mushrooms are browning.
- Add rosemary, salt and pepper (optional), stir and cook another minute.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Blend the eggs, milk and grated parmesan cheese together in bowl well. Mix in Turkey and onion mixture.
- Pour in cast iron skillet or pie pan.
- Place the pan in the oven at 350F and bake for 15-17 minutes. Don’t overcook or the eggs will be rubbery. I suggest you test the frittata with a knife 15 minutes in, and if it comes out clean, take it out, otherwise, bake a few extra minutes.
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.