This salad has wonderful detox elements. It is perfect for a spring meal and to enhance your system, detox and get more energy! Bright, fresh and warm!
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- ½ orange chopped
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup roasted beets
- 3 cups dandelion greens (one handful)
- 2 TBSP white Balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, minced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese or goat
- 1 cup cooked Quinoa
Optional: 1 cup chicken or turkey
- Cook quinoa according to package
- Cook chicken or turkey
- Roast beets
- Warm oil in pan, add pepper, beets, dandelion greens and orange, sauté for 5 min.
- Add salt, mint, balsamic and quinoa to pan.
- Add cheese at end.
—–Like healthy recipes and tips?—–
Sign up for my Newsletter HERE! Don’t miss another thing!
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.